skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Baby Tyrrel
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Your hearbeat!
This is the second time we heard your heartbeat...and it was so fun! Grandma Woolsey was there too, so she recorded this for us and I'm so glad she did! :) You have a very strong little heartbeat!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Your mommy and daddy
Baby countdown
Get the
Baby Ticker - The Baby Countdown Pregnancy Ticker
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
!
Thumb sucker!
Sweet baby
Profile
Waving hi!
Waving again
9 weeks
Baby Timeline
April 3rd- Found out I was pregnant with you!
Mid-April- I started feeling sick and VERY tired :(
May 7th- My first doctors appointment
May 10th- Mother's Day- we told everyone about you!
May 11th- We heard your heartbeat and saw your first picture!
May 23-28- You went to Hawaii in my tummy!
June 4th-Second dr's appointment, we heard your heart again!
June 11th- Mommy and daddy moved into our new house!
June 22nd-I felt you move for the first time!
July 2nd-We found out you were a BOY!
July 14th- Daddy felt you kick for the first time!
November 7th- Mommy's baby shower
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
December
(5)
▼
2009
(11)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(5)
The Best Daddy in the world
Your hearbeat!
I felt you move!
How we broke the news...
Hello Baby!
About Me
Kirsten
I am a stay at home mom dedicated to finding great deals and raising a beautiful happy family!
View my complete profile
Background