Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Baby Timeline

  • April 3rd- Found out I was pregnant with you!
  • Mid-April- I started feeling sick and VERY tired :(
  • May 7th- My first doctors appointment
  • May 10th- Mother's Day- we told everyone about you!
  • May 11th- We heard your heartbeat and saw your first picture!
  • May 23-28- You went to Hawaii in my tummy!
  • June 4th-Second dr's appointment, we heard your heart again!
  • June 11th- Mommy and daddy moved into our new house!
  • June 22nd-I felt you move for the first time!
  • July 2nd-We found out you were a BOY!
  • July 14th- Daddy felt you kick for the first time!
  • November 7th- Mommy's baby shower
  • November 23rd- Mommy was put on bed rest because of her high blood pressure.
  • November 26th- Thanksgiving Day and mommy went to a movie but laid down on the movie theater seats :-)
  • November 30th- Mommy and daddy found out mommy was going to be induced and we'd get to meet Connor soon!
  • December 1st- 6:15 p.m. Connor Scott Tyrrel is born!