I haven't written in a while and wanted to update your book on how I am feeling. You are going to be a very active baby I can already tell! You move all the time, and I can feel you flip-flopping, kicking and moving like CRAZY! We got our 20 week ultrasound at the doctor last week and the tech could hardly get a picture of you since you were so squirmy! I think you will take after your mommy in that way. Here are some videos (pictures for you) of you moving inside of me.
I can't tell you though how much I enjoy feeling your acrobatics inside my belly. I love knowing you are ok in there, and that you are growing the way you should be! I try to imagine what life is like for you at this point. I talk to you sometimes, and feel like I have a little friend with me everywhere I go! I already love you SO much and I've never even met you. You are precious to me and I am waiting VERY impatiently for the day when we get to meet each other! I love that my stomach sticks out no matter how much I try to suck it in, and that you have made your presence known to the world! Here is my very first belly picture ever taken. Figaro had to stand by me to make sure I was safe :)


I love you, and I love having you in my tummy. I hope you are soothed by the sound of my voice and know how much we are ready to have you in our lives! :)Love,
Mommy