It has been a little while since I wrote last. Not many new things happen these days, I'm just patiently waiting for you to grow and be ready to come into my life. You are definitely getting bigger with each passing day! My tummy is sticking out further, and it's getting harder to carry around the extra weight in my belly! You are just about 2 pounds now, and have learned how to kick the top of my tummy, just below my ribs! We just got some new pictures of you last week, and this first one is your little face looking right at us! We got to see you sucking right before this picture was taken. It was the neatest thing I've ever seen you do!
In this next one you are pulling your foot towards your mouth, I guess to suck on your little toes! I can't wait to see you do that after you are born!
Next is your cute little profile with your hand up by your face. I think you might end up having your mommy's nose!
And finally, a picture of you kicking my belly right below my ribs! You're already such a kicker, I am afraid for what the next 13 weeks bring!

Here I am 3 weeks later, exactly 25 weeks along. Doesn't look a WHOLE lot different, but you really have grown a lot!
All I can think about or talk about is you. I can't wait to get you here so I can hold you in my arms and look at the beautiful baby your daddy and I created together. I will miss you kicking and flopping in my tummy though, so for now I'll just enjoy our time together as it is! I love you baby, more than anything! We pray for you to be healthy every night. I already worry about the trials you may face in life. I hope you always know how much I love you and how grateful I am that the Lord has entrusted your spirit to me!Love you with all my heart,
Your mommy