Monday, October 12, 2009

31 weeks!

Dear Baby,

This week I am 31 weeks pregnant with you. Only about 8-9 more weeks left until you grace us with your presence! I can hardly wait to hold you and kiss you! This is what mommy looks like right now...

You weigh about 3.5 pounds right now, and it's already hard to carry around the extra weight in my belly! I can't imagine getting any bigger than this, but you'll soon be twice as big as you are here! :-)

You have had a lot of fun flipping around and kicking me in the ribs. I have had sore insides a few different days from you kicking so hard, which has not been fun! But it's all worth it because I know you are getting big and strong in there. You have been kicking your little foot up against the top of my tummy and leaving in there..so I can push down and feel your itty bitty foot! You usually move it once I push on it, and kick somewhere new. I feel like we are communicating when you do this, and I love it!

I'll be able to get some more pictures of you in about a week and a half and I can't wait to see how you've grown! You don't have much longer before you get to be born into this exciting family! :-)

I love you Connor!

Love,
Your Mommy